Thursday, May 24, 2018

"Shelter from the Storm"


About that Umbrella of mine that I take portraits of from time to time. I originally got it maybe 14 years ago at the South Street Seaport.
This at the tip of pre-Sandy Manhattan.

The shop ended up under 26 feet of water for a day or so.
Hey new Climate what can ya do?
As for the famed Umbrella it survived fine.
I use it once a year at the Annual Coney Island Mermaid's Parade.

The rest of the time it sit open in my living room. A bit of smoke damage from the recent fire downstairs. 
However unlike my lungs it's good to go!

Below are some of my old radio pals that I still hang out with. I got kicked out, but thanks Marconi they stayed on the air.
Here they are several years back at the Parade. 


There's Sharon, and Anne-Marie. 


Also "Uncle Max" with Anne-Marie.
Known to millions or at least thousands as "Mr., and Mrs. Satan".
I'm behind the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"...Fire Sale!"

I am now posting on >>>>  "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot.  The ot...