Sunday, December 18, 2022

"...daze"


Speaking of life support. I notice the waves of suspicious items targeted at elders. Phony Social Security Medicare and $timulus give outs crappy iPhones flaky insurance. Did I mention useless meds? I can’t say every one of these is a scam. Just 98% and the other 2% needs close looking at. Otherwise, being an elder is swell. You no longer put up with bullshit and say so. You could drop dead and don’t care. You do and say shit you always wanted. You don’t get pop culture...except for your own. Hendrix Motown da Beatles! That and you vote like crazy. Also sometimes folks are nice to you for still being alive despite the world’s best efforts to vaporize you. Best of all it’s the general and gleeful attitude of ‘bleep it’ I enjoy the most. Happy Holidaze.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"...Fire Sale!"

I am now posting on >>>>  "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot.  The ot...