Sunday, September 11, 2022

"...too much information"

The neat thing about being all fevered up is that you're floating. Everything is bright and drifty. If this how ones last days are I'm cool with it. Also the dreams. Keep seeing all the dead folks I used to know...like my ma and kids from when I was little.

I've dreamed of driving too. 

I'm a New Yorker haven't sat in a private car in years not driven in decades. However, like riding a bike or levitating your muscle memory kicks in. I didn't even mistake the brakes from the gas pedal. This happened a few times early on. Luckily in the middle of the night on the Pennsylvania Turnpike in 1970.

Other than sharp pain delusions and sweats I'm swell...could be worse. It's actually getting a bit better. Be up and complaining in a week or so. Exiting from both ends hungry and barfing at the same time. The wonders of nature never end.

Stay tuned.

1 comment:

"...Fire Sale!"

I am now posting on >>>>  "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot.  The ot...