Saturday, September 17, 2022






Sitting counting eternity at 5:52am.
Up since afternoon.
My days are asymmetrical.
Have been since lockdown and before.
Tweaked some old doll shots.

Took these a decade ago.
I went looked back on old blogs pages.
 So I have the exact date.
September 14, 2012.

Just after Storm Sandy the drowned the City.
We never built that dike around the city.
We forgot how destructive the storm was.
We'll remember next time.

Images I took were murky weird.
Way worse than above.
So I did by hand what there are apps for now.
More fun this way. Did the best I could. 
If I weren't so flued up, I'd have re-shot them.








No comments:

Post a Comment

"...Fire Sale!"

I am now posting on >>>>  "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot.  The ot...