Thursday, September 29, 2022

"...On the happier side of the news"


Click on where it sez You Tube to view.
Blogspit is uptight about this.

Watching dope adverts online. Don't know if on TV yet.
"Stick Icky" as it sez. Life in da future.
Me...it mostly just puts me to sleep. This after I ate everything sweet in sight. 
I used to tell friends at parties no thanks unless I can sleep over.

~LOOKS LIKE THE'RE BLOCKING THE DOPE COMMERCIAL~
A PAL TRIED AND GOT AN OLD SONG.SO DID I. 
I TRIED A FEW TIMES NO DICE. 
~FUCK' EM. ~


 

5 comments:

  1. I clicked, and I got Louis Prima doing Sing Sing Sing, with a Swing. Is that what I was supposed to get?

    I was also offered How to Escape from Purgatory. That could come in really useful.

    Z

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops that might have been my mistake or fucksplot switched it I'll try again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well. I tried re-posting the video twice.
    They're blocking it. I imagine because there are a number of states where it is still a crime and they're covering their butts.

    It's state by state. It's likely some won't legalize still the last of the 20th century politicians age out of running for power. So five to maybe 10 more years Since the most Boomers are now in their 70's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually I think I could have gotten it if I'd signed in and promised I'm overage. But I'll be damned if I'll do that. It's just stupid censorship.

    Z

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...as I say and we agree: "Fuck'em!"

    ReplyDelete

"...Fire Sale!"

I am now posting on >>>>  "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot.  The ot...