Sunday, August 21, 2022

"...News from the Front"



On the upside I collapsed in my hallway. This time I remember going down. Recall last month when the same happened. I came to on the floor vision grey unable to move. Thought that was the ball game. It had an effect on my attitude.

This time I was there for the whole show. Da ninth inning for sure...again. But after a bit I felt this wasn't as dramatic. I could move in a few moments. Didn't crawl to the local Mc-Clinic this time. Too tired pissed off. One can only take so much fun at once. 

That and perhaps I spoke too soon about the extreme heat waning. It was 89f and 93 in my digs. That in combination with all my usual co-morbidities did the trick. I hope this doesn't become a habit. 

So I keep my AC on all the time and drink iced tea sugared or not like it was Cocaine Cola. I'm 238 and shit like this is supposed to happen. Still, it takes getting used to.

As for news from the front. 

Ukraine is still a mix of business as usual and hell on earth. I mean I see videos of Russians and Ukrainians within earshot of artillery just going about their lives. 

When that Russian naval base was rocketed by Ukrainians. Folks was sitting around the shore under beach umbrellas...with burning ships in the background. Same with Ukrainians. Summer shopping with the kids with the thunder of bombs in the distance. 

Was like this in the London Blitz. Life goes on life finds a way. So my elder medical drama is small French fries. Big fries to me but in da scheme of shit...ya know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"...Fire Sale!"

I am now posting on >>>>  "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot.  The ot...