Sunday, August 28, 2022

"...I can wait"



A FB pal mentions they lost a friend last night. I lost one as well. Fred from my radio life passed a few days ago. In these days, months...tears just come. I know this is happening. Friends are messaging this to me. We're strong, but heartful hence tears. Our friends just keep leaving. It's like everybody is going to some amazing party and I haven't got my invitation yet. I can wait. However, when I gets there we'll all have a bleeping ball! The cake ice cream ganja tuition, and 1956 Thunderbirds is on da house. That and Bessie Smith John Lennon and Judy Garland will be singing their new songs!

Be well be safe love you all

2 comments:

"...Fire Sale!"

I am now posting on >>>>  "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot.  The ot...