Wednesday, July 27, 2022

“…totems”

 


In a throwaway culture what becomes of our everyday utensils. These cast into industrial Potter’s Field’s. During my wandering Houseless year most of my possessions went there. Items of paper wood, and all, but eternal plastic.
My former companions sleep the centuries. Waiting for cultural anthropologists and their underpaid grad-students. Discovered un-earthed mis-labeled and thereby earn tenure.
Such a fate for my dear little ones.
31st century wonks won’t know she’s Malibu Barbie. Once an Empress of nations. They’ll be digging her sisters up all over the world. Scholars will say ‘…Clearly post-industrial worship Totems.’ Actually, they won’t be that far off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"...Fire Sale!"

I am now posting on >>>>  "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot.  The ot...