Wednesday, July 27, 2022

"...topsoil"



An instructive, and necessary screed. After the plagues wars and bad vibes are over if I should live that long. I may give lectures online. Or at the New School if they’ll have me. ‘Guy Lessons.’

Basically, how to live in a house cabin or apartment of any size. These are all the same to guys. Just somewhere to eat sleep, and never maintain. Being of various orientations over the centuries. I’ve been able to observe guys closely. Shock, and horror does not begin. As Quentin Crisp, a noted guy, once said, ‘…New York Apartments are wonderful. After three years they don’t get any dirtier.’ And they don’t. Or so it seems.
Once a topsoil of radioactive isotopes shed skin bug parts dust, and roaming Buffalo settles in. You’re good for years of cozy living. Why disturb such peace, and order? Because we’re supposed to be bleeping civilized that’s why!
These scary years of being semi-locked down showed even a tidy soul as myself was in reality a slob. I thought my Zen empty digs were da cat’s meow. Till I was stuck here and had a good look. …Holy crap!
There’s reason I keep hacking at my digs over these recent centuries. Plastering painting banging constantly cleaning. Where does the damned dust keep coming from?! That stuff of future apartment topsoil. Every day I shovel a kilo of dat crap out'a here.
No wonder regular guys let it go and plant hallway crops instead. Forget city windows those are impossible to tame. Which is why dear Quentin just said fuck it, and wrote books, and plays instead.
In our next chapter how to quickly, and with ease to keep not only your kitchen bathroom all floors but 'yourself' squeaky clean! This, and presentable to visiting nurse’s city inspectors…one came by yesterday and nice neighbors. These plumbers and occasional cops are my only guests.
Once some bad guys used our fire-escape as an escape route…life in da big city. Except for them burglars and cops I look forward to visits. I recall dear Nurse Perez saying: ‘…I could walk around your place blind folded, and not bump into anything.’ I took that a complete validation of my efforts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"...Fire Sale!"

I am now posting on >>>>  "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot.  The ot...