Sunday, June 19, 2022

“…Bike Détente”

 


One looks for hope even where there was never any before. #45 expressed concern for President Biden when he took a bad fall off his bike. This from the BBC: Former President Donald Trump expressed sympathy for President Joe Biden after the 79 year old fell off his bike while riding in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware.
“I hope he has recovered because, as you know, he fell off his bicycle today, No, I’m serious. I hope he’s okay. He fell off a bicycle. Trump then joked: "I make this pledge to you today: I will never ever ride a bicycle."
"But no, we do hope that Biden’s okay because that was a hard fall, that was scary. That was a hard. Did anybody see it? Well, we wish him well in that respect.”
President Biden fell off his bicycle on Saturday morning while riding near his home but quickly got up and said he was “good”.
*In such days as these ‘any’ expression of common humanity from ‘anyone’ matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"...Fire Sale!"

I am now posting on >>>>  "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot.  The ot...