Wednesday, April 27, 2022

"...Arf"






Knocked out Russian armor
These have been tagged with "Wolverines".
This from a 38-year-old film.
"Red Dawn"

The flick is about a fictional Russian nuke 
then conventional attack on the continental U.S.A.
Every Fox viewer's wet dream of heroic resistance.

See kid below take on an attack chopper with an AK.
It don't end well but not a bad end.
Not a dry eye at Fox.
Fuck it I would have resisted. 
That Workers Paradise shit never works out well.

Anyway, Ukrainian soldiers and resistance 
folks are tagging dead Russian armor with "Wolverines".
 The name of the film's high school resistance fighters. 

Like a pal of mine sez: "Life is like Science Fiction."
That and life imitates art and vice versa.
Such times.








 

2 comments:

  1. I remember when this movie came out. I never saw it, thinking the premise absurd: when, forsooth, was the Soviet Union going to seriously try to invade the United States? But actually, as it turns out, a kind of Marxism has indeed penetrated this country, starting with the universities as a breeding ground and spreading metastatically from there.

    Z

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched as what I thought was a progressive movement of hope morph into a fandom for overseas Peoples hellholes. Even pals of mine supporting president for life mass murderers. I'm still a radical humanist anarchist. The short my former pals would like to see shot. I didn't change but the alleged movement sure as shit did.

    ReplyDelete

"...Fire Sale!"

I am now posting on >>>>  "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot.  The ot...