Thursday, March 31, 2022

 



Going out for a walk in da Hood.

Busy day ahead...least for me. Getting the new Covid shot. Yeah, they just rolled out the new flavor. Almond strawberry vanilla. I think ya gets fries wit dat. Good news the local branch library reopened. Over two solid years since I couldn't find what I wanted. It's been so long I think I need a new card. I want one with Charlie Brown. He never got what he wanted either. Then check my bank account onto Elder Social Services to tell them sorry I'm still alive. At last to my Chinese takeout for a swell Veggie Bowl. Then home pass out and wakeup after midnight and watch old movies. It ain't much of a life but it beats da alternative and passes da time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"...Fire Sale!"

I am now posting on >>>>  "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot.  The ot...