Sunday, February 27, 2022



This Russian Ukrainian catastrophe
Has me deeply mixed morally.
I'm a peacenik.
have been since birth Queers generally are.
I want this to stop. I want those Russian boys to go home.
I want them and the Ukrainians to be sisters and brothers.

If you really scan the images the death is graphic. Death is death no matter which side you are on. This is the work of a disturbed man and the powerful rich men that back him. Just them and no one else. It's always like this. Soulless kings' and demagogues lead whole peoples into hell. The peoples of the world want this to stop. 

Most want all to be safe free and at peace. However, what do you do when a rocket comes through your window and kills your family. It did yesterday in Kiev. An apartment building hit.  

This is war. More real to us we as we see it real time on our devices. A country is fighting for its very existence. This puts our long hateful American culture war in perspective. This is what the civil war some want so bad would look like.

These days these last five years are a trauma not imagined in the near past. What do we do? Plague social chaos and now the makings of a world war at our doorstep. 

J.R.R. Tolkien – The Fellowship of The Ring
“I wish it need not have happened in my time,” said Frodo. “So do I,” said Gandalf, “and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"...Fire Sale!"

I am now posting on >>>>  "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot.  The ot...