Monday, February 28, 2022



I don't mean to glorify war in these posts.
I've mixed feelings on this and all war issues. 
However, my dad and uncles fought the Nazis the Axis.
I would have done the same. 
Sometimes the evil is so big you have to fight it.

All the wars since then have been grey in morality. 
However sometimes things are a bit clearer. 
I'm anti-war but even more anti-invasion. 

I was watching British volunteers.
These going to the Ukrainian Embassy to join up. 

One was a guy 60 years old. 

He's a retired medical officer from the British Marines. 
However, he might be able with his skills to save lives. 
The reporter asked if that would include Russians. 
Without skipping a beat, the old soldier said..."Yes."
 "The Geneva Convention demands it."

I'm with that guy.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"...Fire Sale!"

I am now posting on >>>>  "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot.  The ot...