Sunday, January 30, 2022

"...Space Odessey"

 


Watching live streams from the ISS. Screen capture of them passing over an Aurora. I remember when nothing human made was in space. I recall the day Sputnik went up. So for a aged Boomer like me seeing live space streams is cool.

Speaking of Russkis and Yanks in space. I remember the scene in 2010 a Space Odessey when war between them seemed likely. They received orders from their respective governments to separate and come Home. Awkward. Life in da future has such problems. Could happen for real. ...soon.

See video below. It has synopsis scenes for the movie. The order for the separation of the Russian and American crews is in there...watch the whole thing. The film isn't as cheesy as they said back then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"...Fire Sale!"

I am now posting on >>>>  "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot.  The ot...