Tuesday, January 18, 2022

"...funny hats"

 





End of da world or not I still need my meds. So I'm socially distanced at the pharmacy. The guy in front of me decides to share his theological revelations. Always smile, and nod when this happens. I decided not to tell him about my new religion which I based on Creme Brulee, and Comic Books. Someone should email paradise about this. A lot down here can’t handle divine vision stuff. They do annoying, and or dangerous things.

On da other hand…There’s folks like James Baldwin Whitman Dorothy Day Ginsberg, and Emily Dickenson. That bunch smoked da divine ganja big time. I think we all had a few puffs of that stuff. I sure did, and the sky grabbed me.
I was eight and captured by the heavens. I was sitting on the ground in the school yard. Gazing at the swift clouds of late October. Didn’t notice all the kids had gone in. Sister Alice had to come out and get me. The principle thought I was disturbed and told my Ma I might need help. How many Qu**rs have been martyred for loving beauty? Mom told her to bleep off.
Ma was cool. We're Buddhist Catholics and have another take on stuff. Which is why if the COVID era ever ends. I’m setting up a harmless cult with funny hats. One with Pastries, and Comic Books as sacraments. That or doing a one-person performance of my idea for a store-front temple. “Uncle Sydney’s First Church of Amazing Bewilderments” The more I think on it the more I may do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"...Fire Sale!"

I am now posting on >>>>  "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot.  The ot...