Friday, January 14, 2022

"...days go by"



It's near dusk tho' it was dawn moments ago. I opened my windows. Fresh air...cold fresh air. In those romantic 19th century novels, they mention airing out the sick room. They had no meds that worked so it was all intuitive remedies. If nothing else things would smell better. We should be clean and tidy to face the foe. In this case a mutating virus.

First things first.
Started today w/a hot-hot-hot shower. Made the bed tidied up read emails. Later went to market. See a few posts below what I found. Wandered home. No one shot at me this time. Read wrote bits of stories. Stared blankly at dark matter. Napped watched live streams of folks'n places around the world. I miss going to real places. Like when I woke up on Mars that time. See above.
Put dinner on.
An oddly collaged chicken soup. All manner of ingredients tossed in. I figure some parts of it are bound to work. Btw what they say about liquids is true. Hose ya self-down with juices teas water. Hold the Pepsi or Root beer.
Granted not a thrilling day...this time. But a day in the life.
I am heartfully grateful to have had it. Be brave be smart be kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"...Fire Sale!"

I am now posting on >>>>  "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot.  The ot...