Saturday, December 25, 2021

"...nuts"



Well, this shit should be interesting.
My Covid Journals it seems are not over.
There I was collecting them to put away.
Still more entries to come.
Of which this is one.

Symptoms mild for now.
Like a bad cold.
Omicron settles in the upper throat.
Unlike the others that go for the lungs.
There's a choking sensation.
As if fingers are pinching.


Other than assorted pains and flu/cold symptoms.
Some fever. That's it so far.
Well, I do sleep all day, and night.
Dizzy and I'm nuts. 
But then I was anyway.

Still no idea how I was infected.
It's profoundly infectious and airborne. 
So it literally could be anything.

I want ice cream. 
It goes down so easy.
It gets around that choking thing. 
Stay tuned.


4 comments:

  1. Vitamin D3; Zinc; Quercetin if you can get it; elderberry if you can find it. And of course Vit C, plenty of it.

    What I do is buy a few ounces or dried elderberry at a time - it comes cheap in bulk at the health food store - and steep a level teaspoon in a cup hot water for 15 or 20 minutes, then drink it as a tea. The flavor is reasonably pleasant.

    This combo has kept me from catching ANY flus or colds for going on two years. This is unheard of for me. I always caught two or three every year, until I started this regimen.

    Quercetin puts the Zinc *inside* your cells where it needs to be to stop viruses in their tracks. But if you can't find Quercetin get the Zinc anyway; it still helps.

    Wishing you a swift recovery, complete and easy.

    Z

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rest and get well soon Uncle!
    Like Z I also take Vitamin D3 and Zinc plus other supplements and think they are good to boost your immune system.
    But for now, just rest, and if your symptoms get any worse, get to see a doctor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, my dear comrades.
    Ain't this some fucked up shit?
    Will take your advice. Mostly resting. Symptoms mild but changing.
    They shift about. The choking thing is a tad scary. If it gets worse, I'll call the EMT folks.

    So far holding my own.
    If it stays more or less like this, I'm good...we'll see.

    You guys be careful.
    Be more cautious than before.
    This stuff is everywhere, and more infectious than any of them.

    If the next wave is as infectious, but more deadly we're fucked.
    Interesting times.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In all the mayhem When I posted.
    I forgot it was fucking Xmas fucking day.
    In fact, da whole vile mess slipped past me for days.
    Well, I was kind'a distracted. Getting da plague'n all.

    So if i didn't mention it ...
    Fuck Fucking Christmas to Fucking Hell ...New Fucking Years Too!!!!

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

"...Fire Sale!"

I am now posting on >>>>  "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot.  The ot...