Saturday, December 25, 2021

"...deeds done"



My Xmas list was severely practical as it's been in these years. Freshwater groceries, and electricity. A few other things that go with these, but that's it. 

Well so far, I paid my electric water of a kind still comes out of the tap and dear pals got me some groceries for Christmas. So I'm just Jim dandy around here. Poverty sucks.

If I posted what's really on my mind my family, and pals would send the heat and them swell EMT folks to my digs pronto. Seems they'd rather I stuck around. Cashing in is so damned typical this time of year. Bleep it. I'll wait for a less conspicuous day.

Now for New Year's in quarantine. The third such.

There's bad news, and good news. 

Bad... Shit is shutting down like it did in 2020. Shops theatres airlines. This time 'round I'm infected like everybody else. Food prices are visibly increasing...ya has to be working class or poor to notice. American Nazis are organizing for a defensive genocide.  This to overturn Civil Rights and extinguish diversity. 

They been at it for years. They're just getting bigger guns.

Da good news #45 now sez he's all for them injections. Albeit because he wants bragging rights for inventing the vaccines in his kitchen one night. Wadda guy. Who knew? 

Putin's hissy fit has run its course. He's pulled back thousands of his troops from eye-balling their NATO opposite numbers. So that war had been put off again. 

That, and as I mentioned Biden has sent out Half a Billion COVID test kits to the country. Expanded vaccine distribution. Imagine if we had such a government at the start of this. Hundreds of thousands would still be alive.

That's about it.

Me... I'm still alive tho' not enthusiastic about it.

Happy New Year 2022.

If of an age that sounds as a title for a science fiction movie. Like an old radio pal sez: "Life is like Science Fiction."

Now go out, and cause trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"...Fire Sale!"

I am now posting on >>>>  "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot.  The ot...