Monday, November 29, 2021

"...One wonders"



Beware inking down of your dreams. They’ll either end up in some future holy scripture, and or as evidence at your trial. This runs through my mind as I try to make a kind of coherent sense of my dreams of late. Time is not linear, and space warps. The damned thing stretches contracts, and twists. Like origami on crack whiskey, and pastries. I mean just ask Niels Bohr…he’ll give you an earful.

Else-where, and Else-when. We’re not from here. I wonder if all the stories, and wonderings that dreamers keep putting before our eyes. I wonder if they come from the same place. One soul seven billion bodies. I wonder.

Family. You’re my family, and friends. All I have in the world. Some my blood relatives some chosen family. We chose each other. A digital hearth, and home. If done right these platforms of meeting could be such a miracle. It is, but could be so much more. More heart, and introspection will get us there.

Else-where else-when. We’re not from here.

Well, that would confirm certain oddities from early childhood. Hearing singing as I fell to sleep. Seeing the sky as different colors from what I was told it was. Remembering sight of the Earth from above, and far away. I saw our cloud covered home as we see it now. I saw it as it really is before there was the evidence of science. In my life others have confided the same. Wonders unexplained. Not from here. Given things a common conclusion. Be well be kind be safe.

2 comments:

"...Fire Sale!"

I am now posting on >>>>  "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot.  The ot...