Wednesday, September 29, 2021

“…my job”



Things on my bucket list,…besides being a Gisha, and or cowboy. ‘Sides that I‘d like to be the benign President for Life of a small island Republic. In some out of the way place without oil or anything that would get China Russia America or their client states to bomb or otherwise save us from our resources.

Given that I’d be a very nice sort of tyrant. I’d deliver the mail, and drive a free ice cream truck. I think I’d have an online Live stream show too. This where I’d do puppet shows run old cartoons chat with my shrink, and take calls from my adoring citizens.

Also our gleeful little Republic would be a refuge from persecution to anyone that could get there. Sort of like the U.S.of A. was supposed to be. Gangsters war criminals, and assorted hoodlums would be tossed back to the sharks. We’re nice, but not stupid.

I’d wear some sort of crown or funny hat, but that’s as far as I’d take the imperial drag thing. Okay maybe those weird Aladdin shoes that curl up at the ends, and a cool cape,…but that’s it. 

I’d have a Presidential Book, and Toy store as well. The stuff would be free just like like health care education housing transportation, and hats. However ya has to pay for them magic wands. The economy needs an income from something. 

There’d be complimentary ganja cookies too. The only controversial project might be building a UFO landing strip. This just to let them know they’re welcome. We could use da tourist trade.

Btw that’s our flag up there, and our National Anthem on the video below.

2 comments:

  1. I'm coming to your Republic of Uncle Sidney!
    Right now! I've been waiting for this all my life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I checked you're on the VIP list.
    Your complementary '57 Thunderbird party hats, and ganja cookies are waiting.

    ReplyDelete

"...Fire Sale!"

I am now posting on >>>>  "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot.  The ot...