Thursday, September 30, 2021

"...doses"




I went stumbling about my Hood
on this breezy Fall day.
I ran into the first sign of the Holidaze.
A neighbor set up the above.

Don't know if the kids can do Trick or Treats.
They missed last year,...at least in the sane states.
The Emerald City is mostly
Vaccinated, and generally cautious.
So maybe with care 
The kids can make up for lost time.

 So give out double doses of candy
As opposed to stuff spiked with razor blades or nails.

Few things deserve life in a cage 
or the Hot Seat.
Hurting kids on purpose is one of them.

Otherwise
Happy Holidaze.
You're allowed to start drinking now.



Btw as a kid I put a plastic Jack-O-Lantern
in the window of our place.
I then got the swell idea of putting
a burning candle in it.
Luckily my dad smelled the melting Plastic in time.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"...Fire Sale!"

I am now posting on >>>>  "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot.  The ot...