Sunday, August 29, 2021

"...rats"

 


Since you’re here there’s something else on my mind.

This country would be better off certainly more sane if it were smaller. We’re just too damned big violent, and crazy. We’ve got fifty tribes that insanely hate each other. A re-arraignment into autonomous regions might make sense.
We'd be one country...w/nukes, and pay taxes to the same crooks like Canada, and Québec. This so nobody out there gets any funny ideas...we're looking at you Russia. However we'd be less in each other's faces.
My region would have seven or eight states. New England, and a few others say New York Pennsylvania maybe Ohio. ...note I leave out New Jersey. They can join Alabama.
On the other hand Brooklyn could be it’s own nutty country.
Our national crest, and flag above. I’d run for Congress or Empress or something. Our main exports would be grey market electronics bagels,…with mustard, ganja used bikes, and rats.

2 comments:

  1. I'd be happy to see the country break up peaceably, if that's possible, into smaller self-governing units, but for the concern you hint at: the vulnerability of said constituent parts to larger powers. But it's not Russia that I fear. If Califas went solo, or the western seaboard as a whole, I suspect our rulers like Gavin Newsom would sell us to China in a heartbeat. We'd be a vassal state, no better than Helots to the Spartans. The best case scenario in that event would probably be to become a part of Mexico, like 200 years ago. That would make a pretty startling change.

    By the way, where do you get those Navy ear plugs you mentioned lately? I've been wanting such a thing for years.

    Z

    ReplyDelete
  2. Useful items those.
    I got a few pair at a local discount store.
    I'm sure they must be online,...look around for them.
    In this town they comes in real handy. Our soundtrack never stops.

    ReplyDelete

"...Fire Sale!"

I am now posting on >>>>  "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot.  The ot...