Sunday, August 29, 2021

"...Delta"








The Coney Island Mermaid's Parade.
In 2020, and 2021
it was canceled by the COVID/Delta Virus.

Even the tentative September smaller event
canceled because the Delta Virus
was far worse than expected.

We'll see about next year.
The times are so uncertain now.
Above parade from I think 2016 or so.

As I mentioned. 
I stopped any observance of holidays years ago. 
This Parade, and seeing friends at 
Winter Solstice was all that's left. 
Now even these are gone.

It was so much simpler when I was a drug addict. 
Everyday was Christmas, and Halloween combined. 
Throw in the odd overdose
 what could go wrong?









 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"...Fire Sale!"

I am now posting on >>>>  "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot.  The ot...