Tuesday, June 15, 2021

"...a long drop"



Speaking of time space, and our notion of reality. This above is roughly the physical spot I'm posting from. I'd be a block to the right. Tho' there are not yet blocks. Same space different time. In this case 1890. Brooklyn was then ungraded farmland. Where I'm sitting right now in 2021 is fifty feet above these working folks. They're widening Eastern Parkway. If I portaled, and suddenly appeared. They'd be amazed at the strangely dressed "Darkie" that fell out of the sky,...with assorted strange devices, and money from over 130 years in the future. Fortunately I would not be alive to end up as a living exhibit at P.T. Barnum's downtown Hippodrome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"...Fire Sale!"

I am now posting on >>>>  "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot.  The ot...