Monday, May 31, 2021

"...neither"



I was reading a piece on a friend's page. Basically it went on about why some homes portions of them are cluttered...messy. Mostly it seems in response to failing structure within their lives. 'But if you are consistently tidy with few possessions, and have calm cleanliness. I have this, but still weather much the same traumas as a hoarder.

Perhaps our behaviors are unique. 'Can't be categorized. Our reactions to harsh events specific to just us. If I'd had a peaceful life would my digs be cluttered? Above my for real dining room. I have deliberately made islands of sanity. Now in my home earlier in my career. I kept it, and keep it this way to deal with trauma. In the same way others accumulate objects, and let things go.

Neither is ultimately different. They are both responses to the world as it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"...Fire Sale!"

I am now posting on >>>>  "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot.  The ot...