Monday, May 31, 2021

"...decorated"



I've posted this old family photo a few times. Thanks to cousin Daryl for emailing it to me. It was taken I think in the spring of 1959 in the back yard of my Aunt Agnes's house in Queens. Okay...top row My dear cousin James whom we all called "Jimmie". Then Grandpa...who was as Mysterious as he was kind.

Next row is me...long story there.

Then cousin Henry...Decorated Viet-Vet. Then John..."Johnny" my big brother also Decorated Vet. That, and commended by three Presidents of both parties for his Vets-assistance work. Next row my dear cousin Sandra,..."Sandy" whom we lost too soon. Then cousin Daryl...a swell kid, and now good man. Then of course my good, and dear Sister Sylvia,..."Cookie" who has saved my life more times than I can count.

Such as we were such was our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"...Fire Sale!"

I am now posting on >>>>  "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot.  The ot...