Tuesday, April 27, 2021

"...flying"





It's good for a church to have an open roof. 
Makes it easier for the Angels to get in. 
When I was little I thought that during service 
the church would lift up to into the sky, and float in Heaven.

I really believed this. 
When the organ really went to town, and the choir was going nuts. 
I believed I could feel the actual building heaving up into the sky.
Perhaps carried by Angels.

At the time I also believed that I could fly. 
As I've mentioned here. 
I thought I could perch on my window sill leap, and fly. 
Fly to the tree outside of my bedroom.  
I was convinced I had the power. Faith is a serious thing.

Btw I bet I could'a flown

I'll bet kids fly, and perform all manner of Miracles.
Mostly they don't tell.
 They know we've stopped believing in Majik.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"...Fire Sale!"

I am now posting on >>>>  "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot.  The ot...