Friday, April 30, 2021

 "...Alice"



When I was eight. Sister Alice my teacher gave me something magical. She said all of our lives every moment, and everything we did no matter how small,…was a prayer. To G-d every living being all life is a prayer. Individual special living prayers. My Mother gave me life Sister Alice gave me a miracle to put in it.

(...This one also from a few years back. Hey I gots near 16 years of this blog stuff around. So ya gots to expect re-runs for time to time. Anyway I remember Sister Alice because she was one of the few Nuns that didn't beat humiliate or generally traumatize me for life. I think she was one of maybe three that didn't commit what would now be felonies against us.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

"...Fire Sale!"

I am now posting on >>>>  "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot.  The ot...