Tuesday, March 30, 2021

"...paper"



As a young lad I so wanted to be a flying pilot. Also a Geisha, and a fire engine too. However pilot came first. Till I found out ya had to kill folks up there. Deal breaker. So I played with dolls, and became a radio story teller instead.

I believe in the many Earths theory this being a Multiverse. An infinite number if universes…imagine. We likely exist in infinite variations. We all have an infinite number of other life paths. So in one I had a family, and now I'm a grandpa. In other's I was a Subway motorman a theologian was killed in the Vietnam War. …so on.
Also yes in one or perhaps many I became a flying pilot. I hope I was good at it, and never harmed anyone. I wonder how many are like me. Retired, and making paper doll houses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"...Fire Sale!"

I am now posting on >>>>  "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot.  The ot...