Wednesday, March 24, 2021

"...junk"




I took my still no shots so still Quarantined opportunity to clear out some stuff. It's all in about 10 moving boxes in my bedroom. The rest of my digs are Zen plain, but that corner is hell. I started at two this morning. Still can't sleep. To begin,...Old receipts from 2014-20 piles of dead junk mail.

Notes for stuff I was writing, but then realized how stupid they were. These remain rather extremely stupid. The years did nothing for them.
DVD's I thought I'd lost. "Kind Hearts, and Coronets",...put that on your soon to end Lockdown movie list. Some old comic books I can re-read.
Scads of thousand year old audio cassettes'n Cd's from my radio show daze. Also some model kits I forgot all about. These will all come in handy for the balance of my House Arrest.
Cut-off notices from Con Ed. Bastards. You miss a month they cut ya lights off. More legal static,...paper work from Social Services. You get old you have to deal with them heartless wonks.
Add to all that instructions for equipment tossed out years ago. Breath mints,...they still work. Old Jury Duty warnings...I skipped a few, and $4.27 cents in change...which will also be handy.
This exhausted me.
I'm laying down for a few days to get over all that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"...Fire Sale!"

I am now posting on >>>>  "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot.  The ot...