Thursday, March 25, 2021

"...alive"



This a kit I did of a Brit WW2 Bi-Plane.
A Swordfish Coastal Command Patrol Plane.
These kats hunted Nazi subs.

Below a video I did years ago.
I took an electric motor from another kit.
Fitted it,....with profound difficulty into the Swordfish.

Watch da video. 
It worked kind sorta for a while.
Then bleeping died. I assume the motor was old.
I got it off a Navy TBF kit from the 1960's.
Yeah so it was aged a bit.


I used to buy vintage kits of the kind I built as a kid.
This before I was forcibly retired.
Oh my life, and times.
Bleep it I'm alive.

*






 

1 comment:

  1. Btw I really like da shots of my model.
    Hey I can blow my own damned horn here. I especially dig the looking up to the bottom hit! Them pontoons!

    ReplyDelete

"...Fire Sale!"

I am now posting on >>>>  "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot.  The ot...