Monday, March 29, 2021

"...1929"



While sitting around while the world ends again. I took snaps of stuff in my digs. What else is there to do. See my bamboo shoot below. Anyway my cousin Natasha Smith sent me a gift of a 1929 Texaco air racer. Back then flying races were a big deal. It was the Space X of it's times. So while existing in my cold digs. Yeah no heat for a few days. That, and it's 44f/6c with gale force winds. 

Life in the big city. 

I'm boiling water to heat the digs up. l learned that from my Ma's Great Depression stories,...it works mostly. Where was I? Right models. Anyway there it is. I set up a shoot on my kitchen table. I'm getting good at that. Threw in Brit 19th century Anglo-Sudan War troops. Which I had handy as one does. Cute as hell. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"...Fire Sale!"

I am now posting on >>>>  "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot.  The ot...