Wednesday, February 17, 2021

"...yet"



On the passing of the commentator Rush Limbaugh.

I wonder about the cruel, and selfish. It exists in us all, but we temper them. However this man became wealthy famous powerful by his cruel words. He knowingly prospered by dividing peoples. I wonder about that world that so embraced what he said to them, and rewarded him for it. I wonder of him. I was taught that redemption in it's secular, and spirituals senses is possible. No matter how deep in unlighted realms one is.

So I wonder about such souls.
Was there ever any quietness kindness in him? I don't know. Was he aware of what he was doing by his words. Probably. Yet he said them. Such is humanity. This is why I never adhered to any faith. ...much. So many contradictions. The unknowns so vast. Judgments the needed answers so uncertain. Still,...May his wounds be healed may the many wounds he inflicted because of them be healed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"...Fire Sale!"

I am now posting on >>>>  "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot.  The ot...