Sunday, January 31, 2021

"... My life so far"


I’ve had stitches seen Niagara Falls had Chicken Pox. Lived through three Pandemics three wars attempted overthrows,...including one last week. Shot a gun failed tests yet graduated.

Never broke bones, but had surprise operations.
I’ve never been skiing, but had jury duty.
I punched a few guys,…with cause. I have been drunk, but not when I punched anybody. Was never divorced…or married. I swam in the ocean drove cars been on an ocean liner. Was stung by assorted bees. Though not in the ocean.
Had racist and or homophobic shit happen my whole life.
I like cake…ice cream too. I worry about if the ants are okay. I watch dust motes. I’ve been to other countries.
'Was slugged at a demo by a cop saw some UFO’s, and several ghosts. Though not at that demonstration. 'Had dogs cats, and a turtle. Though not at the same time.
There’s other stuff, but this is what I’m putting on my application to the Angelic Civil Service. If Sister Alice my 4th grade teacher who I guess would be 90+ now. If that neat gal is around, and gives me a nice recommendation. I might get in. …we’ll see.
I dunno.
Think I should leave out that stuff about wanting to be a Gangsta’ Samurai Geisha?

No comments:

Post a Comment

"...Fire Sale!"

I am now posting on >>>>  "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot.  The ot...