Friday, January 22, 2021

“…Days go by”



The video below sent by a dear pal reminds me of when we buried a time capsule in our local park in 1959. Me, and two friends from school. I know exactly where it is.

At the foot of the only great pine in the park.
See above.
It’s 3 feet down in a large plastic jar. We put toys comic books a polaroid photo of us digging the hole, and some school stuff in.
I visit the site sometimes.
It’s become a memorial for my friends now passed. One in Vietnam the other later during the AIDS pandemic.
Seeing this video, and remembering my school friends.
I may bury another smaller capsule w/recent materials at the site. This so my friends can catch up on what’s happened since they left.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"...Fire Sale!"

I am now posting on >>>>  "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot.  The ot...