Friday, January 29, 2021

"...abides"



My nation has gone mad.

It will heal or it won't. I have no idea how when or what to do. So I read listen to music try be to helpful to others. I know you do the same, and more. Always carry change to give out. Even a very little makes a difference. Otherwise One just lives hopes wonders.

It's so cold now. Winter was so far warm. Once again the warmest here ever recorded. Earth doesn't care. She'll right herself. Now a random spike from the arctic. 18f/-5c with winds. It roars through the night. Shudders my windows. Heavy snow coming. This time it may happen. The Earth does not notice us, and our games.

The Earth Abides.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"...Fire Sale!"

I am now posting on >>>>  "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot.  The ot...