Wednesday, December 30, 2020

".topsoil"



After the Plague is really over. I may give lessons at the New School. ...or online. Guy Lessons. That in how to live in a house a cabin or apartment of any size. These are all the same to guys. Just somewhere to eat crap, and sleep. 

That, and never maintain.

Being of various orientations I've been able to observe normal guys closely over the centuries. Shock, and horror does not begin. As Quentin Crisp noted guy once said, "...Apartments in New York are wonderful. After three years they don't get any dirtier."

'And they don't. 

Or so it seems. Once a topsoil of dust bug parts shed skin, and radioactive isotopes settles in. You're good for years of cozy living. I've known cases of decades. So why disturb such peace, and order?

Because we're supposed to be fucking civilized that's why!

This last year of being stuck in my digs showed that even a tidy soul as myself was in reality a bleeping slob. You recall photos of my Zen empty digs. So proud I was...till I was stuck there, and had a good bleeping look!

Holy crap!

There was a reason why I kept hacking at my digs over the months. Painting banging plastering repairing. Constantly cleaning. Where the fuck does all that dust come from?

Specifically dust. That stuff of future apartment topsoil. Every day I shovel a bleeping kilo of dat stuff out'a here. No wonder regular guys can plant crops in their hallways. 

Don't start about the windows.

Those I let go as utterly impossible to tame. The rest can be dealt with. However it's not something you can let go. Which is why dear Quentin just said fuck it, and wrote books, and plays instead. 

In our next chapter how to quickly, and with ease. Keep not only your kitchen tidy, but the toilet the floors all surfaces, and yourself squeaky clean!

This, and very presentable to random City Building Inspectors. Them, and plumbers were my only guests this year. I now look forward to their visits.

I recall one saying:

"...I could around your place blind folded, and not bump into anything. I took that a complete validation of my efforts. 

Stay tuned.


No comments:

Post a Comment

"...Fire Sale!"

I am now posting on >>>>  "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot.  The ot...