Friday, December 25, 2020


A dream
I'm reading a book.
One made of linen. It speaks to me. The pages flutter. Telling not only the story, but how it came to be.
She was cut stitched. Words so slowly carefully threaded. This book told me of it's life. That, and the lives, and ways of all the books like her.
...gone
I entered another world in mid-sentence.
Three friends of which I am one. I entered a world with life long companions about me. I held a terrible secret.
An age for them is for me a moment.
We sat, and laughed at the foolish world. A world I was about to leave. Leave, and forget. My friends will vanish leaving not dust.
We awaken with the fragments of lives on the tip of our tongue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"...Fire Sale!"

I am now posting on >>>>  "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot.  The ot...