Saturday, December 26, 2020

"...boys"



A couple of my guys at the park.
This after the great Boxing day Blizzard years ago.
Christmas Eve the whole east coast.
Heavy Rains,...Winds.

Santa was grounded at JFK.

Had to get an Ubr.
This to drive around town to get stuff to folks.
Eh,...didn't make it to my place.

Just as well.
 He texted me it was a note from da gubbermint.
 Forget both Soc. Sec., and Stimulus checks. 
This as #45 is shutting the government out of spite.

Aw well like that republican Nazi senator said.
"They'd just spend it on women, and drink."
I beg ya pardon!
I intended to spend it on speed, and boys!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"...Fire Sale!"

I am now posting on >>>>  "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot.  The ot...