Wednesday, December 30, 2020



A FB dropped a memory from three years ago today.

My life once full of such comings, and goings responsibilities dramas comedies some tragedies. Such has since turned so simple. Sleep is asymmetrical. Woke at an odd hour. Showered cleaned the bathroom, and hung my sox on the radiator. One that Santa has yet to emerge from.
'Had apple slices nuts juice, and answered overnight email. One from an old friend. She asks after my health, and post-op doings. She’s a pal. Plan to shop go to the library also Nurse Perez is coming. My windows shudder with the Zero degree winds.
Frost forms on my sills.
I want a big snow. I want to fall asleep watching the snow. Then wake to swirling snow whipping at the trees.
Took my meds which made me sleep...again. Good Nurse Perez woke me. She comes a few times a week to see if I’m still alive. So far so good. I enjoy our visits.
The only folks that actually see me are those City Inspectors that check on elders, and now a visiting nurse. They all comment on my digs. Tidy, and Zen.
I hear from them that most live in some version of “Hoarders”. We’re a culture of acquisition. I was absent that day at class.
Nurse Perez so kind as always left, and all was well in my world.
I later dressed for the Arctic, and went shopping,…library too. There, and back again…it’s such an adventure now.
Got two books. Dr. Strange graphic novels plus a video. Godzilla the 1954 classic original.
On Moon rise I took several shots, and posted them.
Took more meds, and slept. That’s really all I do now.
Rinse,…repeat. The upside I'm mostly still in one piece.
Though yes now I am very aware.
Aware of the unseen wings that daily brush me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"...Fire Sale!"

I am now posting on >>>>  "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot.  The ot...