Tuesday, December 29, 2020

"...70"



“My Life, and Bleeping Times” …part 742.

I just saw another “Health Nut” commercial saying as to how your 60’s are the new late 40’s. What a load of damp bleep. Who the heck do they think they’re kidding. My 60’s were a fucking nightmare of body damage, and worn out parts.
However now being 70 is bleeping paradise.
You can’t remember shit, and you don’t care about bleep.
People give you a seat wherever ya are. Relatives are always calling to see if you’re still alive.
I’m enjoying the hell out of my Golden Retirement Nightmare.
My problems are remembering what day it is which during COVID don't matter. That or suddenly dropping dead.
What could go wrong?
Yeah I think them Saucer guys have stopped abducting me.
I’ve had a problem with them bastards since I was little. Anyway I’m looking forward in my 80’s! 3-D Google, self cleaning toilets, and talking toasters!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"...Fire Sale!"

I am now posting on >>>>  "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot.  The ot...