Sunday, November 22, 2020

"...I'm just fine thanks"


Aw Hell I gotta cheer the fuck up.
This shit ain't healthy.
Wish I had some ganja.

Look it could be worse.
It is for millions out there now.
Hey me,...I got a home a bit of food.

Fucking fresh water!!!
One Billion folks out there don't got even that!
I took a hot shower just now! 
I'm online connected to the Universe.
Family a few friends, and dolls to play with.

No serious complaints.
Not going hungry not in a concentration camp.
Not infected yet, and still stumbling about.
I'm fucking fine.

Remember
Eat evey thing in sight.
Drink heavily.
Get fucking stoned.
'and
Oversleep!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"...Fire Sale!"

I am now posting on >>>>  "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot.  The ot...