Sunday, November 29, 2020

"...alive"



I had a dream. I’m 70 btw. 

I dreamed I woke in my bunk bed in December 1959. I was nine again. My late older brother John asleep below me our dog Brownie padding about. Snow. It was snowing. A now rare event where I live in 2020. I heard my dad getting ready to drive to work…my folks were alive. All my lost family were alive again. I was home. 

That, and I had to go to school. 

A segregated school that barely acknowledged science, and thought sex came from the devil. I was nine in 1959 with the memories, and intimate experiences of a 70 year old man from 2020. …this is going to be interesting I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"...Fire Sale!"

I am now posting on >>>>  "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot.  The ot...