Wednesday, October 21, 2020

"...oh foc"



Four things intruded on me while looking for more model airplane videos. The Pope is kinda okay with gay marriage which got him over 5000 death threats from America. #45 has a Chinese bank account, and paid them $200,000. in taxes.

He paid $750 bucks here.

The FBI sez Iran, and Russia are working overtime to fuck up our election. Also the COVID death rate may double by the end of the year to near 400,000. All this just this afternoon.

2020 is Hell on greased skates.

4 comments:

  1. I accidently deleted a comment when I re-edited.

    When you get to it could you re-post?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm getting senile this is the third time I've done this recently.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Uncle... You always bring up the good news such as in this post! What is the bad news?
    Huzza! Huzza!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're all gonna fuck'n Die.

    But before that there's still more laffs coming!

    ReplyDelete

"...Fire Sale!"

I am now posting on >>>>  "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot.  The ot...