Monday, October 26, 2020

"...Dust"



A few observations from my pandemic pod.

Dust the Great Mystery. It has been referred to in literature theology, and Better Homes, and Gardens. Where does it come from, and why does it keep coming? We’ve fought endless battles against it through the ages. I suspect it has dark matter origins. 

“…Is a Puzzlement”.

Life in our Pods. Besides sweeping mopping, and dusting my digs there’s Comforts.  We should always be good to others,…or try to be. We should then be nice to ourselves,…makes sense.  

I eyed pastries at market. ‘Tempted as heck to binge. Bad idea…been there. Immediate scary events always follow. So moderation, and care. Still one dreams. …I got a sugarless cupcake.

Also I’ve run out of bad TV series, and movies to binge online. That, and I might have another useless Liberal Arts degree. This from all the lectures I’ve watched. Like viewing all the videos by standup comedians. …which I’ve done. You start to notice that academic lecturers keep using twists on their same old materials. Dammit everything is a scam! 

In Other News,…

The republic has a clear choice between Evil, and Boredom. I’m going with Boredom,…at least at first. If Grandpa Joe gets in it’s a start. We’ll work out repairs to the nation from there. 

Mind you my anxieties are as Mr. Spock so often said, “…Off the scale.” 'And not in a nice way.

There are books plays films essays perhaps symphonies or even retro rock operas coming out of this era. I call it the “Trump Discontinuity”. If he’s removed it’ll be a “Restoration”. Hey I’m a Drama Queen…I like this sort of historical scribbling. Adds to the fun of it. If he’s ousted a new drama begins. If he stays the Republic will endure yet more wounds. 

Mean time we’re still here, and trying to do the right thing.

Love ya. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"...Fire Sale!"

I am now posting on >>>>  "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot.  The ot...