Monday, September 28, 2020



The Governor sez my 'hood is in the top ten Zip Codes for an increase in COVID infections. We're up around 8%. I don't think I can stand on a voter line with that. I'll hand deliver my ballot earlier. Our local infections cooled down for some months, During the worst we were one of the burning hot spots in the State. Remember this thing is as potent as it was the first day. Remain cautious...Please. Keep washing them hands use alcohol all that. And stay the fuck home!

As for them red cap that think it's fake news. Fine whatever. Actually I think we should leave'em alone. Let them go about like nothing happened. This problem solves itself. Much as with them Crack Heads back in the day. Seen many of them around these days?

Nature favors the most adaptable,...not the strongest. The most adaptable.

Darwin wins. Darwin always wins.


No comments:

Post a Comment

"...Fire Sale!"

I am now posting on >>>>  "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot.  The ot...