Monday, September 28, 2020



It Begins.

I just got my Absentee Ballot. I'll now be voting for two. Despite court orders the mails are still being disrupted. This by our head of state to prevent us from voting. He knows if we do he's history. That, and as he literally said last month. "...If I'm not re-elected I might go to jail". This for all he did in his unfortunate business behaviors before he was in office. ...we can but hope.

I'm as of now seeing things as they are. I'm going to hand deliver my ballot. I suggest this to all where possible, and or safe.

This election has the aura of the pre-Civil War election of 1861. We're deciding the very fate of the republic next month. Vote wisely so much, and so many lives depend on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"...Fire Sale!"

I am now posting on >>>>  "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot.  The ot...