Friday, September 25, 2020

 


“…And Another Thing”

I was remembering my Jury selection experience. ...early last May. This brought certain matters to mind. How Justice, and Law very rarely meet. Both are multifaceted, and usually contradict.
One our sense of instinctive rightness. Which is intuitive, and eternal. The other arbitrary rules of civilization built up over generations. In it’s more extreme circumstances matter, and anti-matter. This has an inevitable reaction when they meet.
On a related matter.
I have noticed that above a certain level of complexity intuitiveness does not apply. This runs counter to what the universe as we so far know it seems to dictate.
Which is of course “…simplicity within complexity.”
I imagine research continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"...Fire Sale!"

I am now posting on >>>>  "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot.  The ot...