Monday, August 31, 2020



For #45's cult of followers this election is a religious matter. Almost more than it's racial for them. Many openly proclaim him a prophet. As we know there is no cruelty true believers won't commit for their faith.

All 60+ millions of his people will vote.

With voter suppression against everyone else every vote for sanity will count. He could, and I think very likely will win despite all the noise about polls.

I'll go farther. I think in my gut somehow he will pull off an electoral college win again.
Even with a near 10 million vote majority against him. This is mathematically possible. Once again dismissing the votes against him as "fake". He will proclaim a mandate, and with vengeance act accordingly.

What happens then with a popular vote against such a disliked even hated personality winning anyway...It will be bad. It will also be bad if by some chance he loses as well. In either case lives are going to be lost. The gun play has already started.

I don't know what to do or say.

2 comments:

"...Fire Sale!"

I am now posting on >>>>  "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot.  The ot...